Bihar announces rewards on seven Maoist leaders
Patna: The Bihar government has announced a reward of Rs 3-5 lakh for the capture of seven top Maoist leaders, police said on Thursday.
A reward of Rs 5 lakh has been declared for Arvind Kumar alias Arvind Singh, a member of the central committee of the outlawed Communist Party of India-Maoist.
A reward of Rs 3 lakh has been announced for Vijay Yadav alias Sandip, who is a member of the special area committee that covers Bihar, Jharkhand and northern Chhattisgarh.
Similar rewards have been declared for Shiv Shankar Dhobi alias Tayagi, Parvesh alias Anuj, Ram Babu Ram, Prajapat and Chirag.
Most of these Maoist leaders are from Jehananbad, Aurangabad, Gaya, Jamui and Motihari, considered strongholds of Maoists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof