Bihar axes appointment of 11 school teachers
Patna: The Bihar government has cancelled the appointment of 11 teachers in primary schools in Kaimur district after their training certificates were found unacceptable, officials said on Wednesday.
District education officer Kaushal Kishor Prasad said the certificates were issued by Hindi Vidyapeeth, Mumbai, Bombay Hindi Vidyapeeth, Mumbai, and Hindi Vidyapeeth, Allahabad. None of them are recognized by the state education department.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- US President Barack Obama hosts jazz concert at `Blues House`
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- WATCH: Gujarat Lions' mystery spinner Shivil Kaushik reminded us of Paul Adams - Here's why!
- CISCE ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 Examinations Results 2016 to be announced on May 6 at 3 pm