Bihar bandh called on Nov 24
Patna: CPI-ML(Liberation) has given a call
for Bihar bandh on November 24 demanding among others land
"We have given a call for state-wide bandh on November
24 to press for implementation of land reforms following
recommendations of D Bandyopadhyay Commission, party`s state
secretary, Nand Kishore Prasad told reporters here today.
Other demands include implementation of common education
system and a check on corruption in Public Distribution
System, he said.
Incidentally, the Nitish Kumar government completes
four years in power on the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 10th X Results 2016 CBSE Board: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in 10th X class exam result 2016 CBSE Board to be announced soon
- Track your lost Android phone in these steps; remotely lock or erase data
- MASTI full on! Parineeti Chopra flaunts ample strength on the sets of 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' – Watch
- Royal couple Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted on the streets of London! – Watch video
- Worrying signs: Indian student studying in US spotted in ISIS video, says report