Bihar bans gutka and paan masala
Patna: The Bihar government on Wednesday imposed a ban on the manufacture, sale and storage of gutka and paan masala in the state.
Officials in the Chief Minister`s office said the health department had issued a notification to this effect.
Bihar has become the third state after Kerala and Madhya Pradesh to ban paan and gutka products.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen