Bihar BJP leader Sanjay Jha joins JD(U)
Patna: In another instance that shows not all is well within the two ruling alliance partners in Bihar, a former BJP MLA joined the JD(U) on Tuesday.
Sanjay Kumar Jha said he made the decision on joining the Janata Dal-United after consulting with his party leaders.
The BJP-JD(U) tiff made headlines recently, over the issues of Narendra Modi possibly being nominated as BJP’s PM candidate in 2014 General Elections and support to UPA’s Presidential candidate Pranab Mukherjee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'