Bihar BJP MLC charged with murder
Katihar: The police have registered a case of murder against BJP MLC Ashok Kumar Agrawal for the death of an employee of a petrol pump owned by him at Mirchaibari in town police station area yesterday.
Police sources said that an FIR was filed under section 302 of the IPC India penal code against the MLC after a complaint by the Neeraj, the brother of the victim.
Agrawal claimed that the employee, Dheeraj Mahato, was killed when the gun his bodyguard Awadh Kishore was cleaning accidentally went off.
Mahato`s family, however, claimed that he had an altercation with the MLC after he showed reluctance to go to Araria in for some work.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- China-Pakistan Economic Corridor on track: Chinese diplomat
- Belgium detains two in new anti-terror raids: Prosecutor
- Merkel in no hurry for Britain to trigger EU exit process
- Lalchand Rajput appointed as the coach of Afghanistan cricket team
- Subramanian Swamy makes explosive claims, says Kejriwal didn't get rank in IIT, Sonia wanted Emergency in 2012