Bihar BJP MLC charged with murder
Katihar: The police have registered a case of murder against BJP MLC Ashok Kumar Agrawal for the death of an employee of a petrol pump owned by him at Mirchaibari in town police station area yesterday.
Police sources said that an FIR was filed under section 302 of the IPC India penal code against the MLC after a complaint by the Neeraj, the brother of the victim.
Agrawal claimed that the employee, Dheeraj Mahato, was killed when the gun his bodyguard Awadh Kishore was cleaning accidentally went off.
Mahato`s family, however, claimed that he had an altercation with the MLC after he showed reluctance to go to Araria in for some work.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...