Bihar carnage accused held
Munger: A Naxalite accused in a carnage case was arrested from Banglawa forest of Bihar`s Naxal-hit Munger district, police said on Thursday.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided a place in the forest and arrested Jageshwar Yadav alias Jago.
He was wanted in connection with the Kareli carnage in which five tribals were mowed down by armed CPI (Maoists) activists in the district in April this year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai