Bihar carnage accused held
Munger: A Naxalite accused in a carnage case was arrested from Banglawa forest of Bihar`s Naxal-hit Munger district, police said on Thursday.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided a place in the forest and arrested Jageshwar Yadav alias Jago.
He was wanted in connection with the Kareli carnage in which five tribals were mowed down by armed CPI (Maoists) activists in the district in April this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal