Bihar CM a good marketing man: Sanjay Nirupam
Patna: Congress leader and party MP from
north Mumbai Sanjay Nirupam on Tuesday said Bihar Chief Minister
Nitish Kumar was a good marketing man, `but his products were
"The Nitish Kumar government has failed on all fronts,
but Kumar has succeeded in selling sub-standard products as he
is a good salesman," Nirupam told reporters at the party
headquarters here before leaving for Ara and Buxar to gear up
the party ahead of November assembly elections in the state.
"The ground reality in Bihar is quite different from
the rosy picture painted by the Bihar government," he said.
Kidnap for ransom, atrocities on dalits and other
crimes were continuing though Kumar claimed to have ushered
`sushashan` (good governance during the past
four-and-half-years rule of NDA rule, he alleged.
He also said that there was total peace in Mumbai with
crime against the north Indians abating due to the efforts by
Maharashtra Chief Minister Ashok Chavan and senior Congress
leaders including AICC chairperson Sonia Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!