Bihar CM a good marketing man: Sanjay Nirupam
Patna: Congress leader and party MP from
north Mumbai Sanjay Nirupam on Tuesday said Bihar Chief Minister
Nitish Kumar was a good marketing man, `but his products were
"The Nitish Kumar government has failed on all fronts,
but Kumar has succeeded in selling sub-standard products as he
is a good salesman," Nirupam told reporters at the party
headquarters here before leaving for Ara and Buxar to gear up
the party ahead of November assembly elections in the state.
"The ground reality in Bihar is quite different from
the rosy picture painted by the Bihar government," he said.
Kidnap for ransom, atrocities on dalits and other
crimes were continuing though Kumar claimed to have ushered
`sushashan` (good governance during the past
four-and-half-years rule of NDA rule, he alleged.
He also said that there was total peace in Mumbai with
crime against the north Indians abating due to the efforts by
Maharashtra Chief Minister Ashok Chavan and senior Congress
leaders including AICC chairperson Sonia Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion