Bihar CM denies gangrape of woman
Patna: Chief minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday
dismissed the opposition`s charge of alleged gangrape of a
woman who was shot dead on Sikendera-Sheikhpura road on March
25 in Bihar`s Lakhisarai district.
Making a statement in the assembly, the chief minister
said the woman was not gangraped during the loot of her
"We have sent a team for collecting evidence about the
incident, he said, adding such incidents would not be
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani