Bihar CM denies gangrape of woman
Patna: Chief minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday
dismissed the opposition`s charge of alleged gangrape of a
woman who was shot dead on Sikendera-Sheikhpura road on March
25 in Bihar`s Lakhisarai district.
Making a statement in the assembly, the chief minister
said the woman was not gangraped during the loot of her
"We have sent a team for collecting evidence about the
incident, he said, adding such incidents would not be
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!