Bihar CM expresses grief over former minister`s death
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Saturday expressed grief at the death of senior Congress leader and former minister Kumud Ranjan Jha.
In a condolence message, Kumar said Jha was a respected political leader and his death leaves a void in the society.
The chief minister announced a state funeral for the departed leader.
Jha died of a massive heart attack in New Delhi yesterday.
The former Congress leader was a three-time MLA from Pandaul Assembly seat in Madhubani district and a minister in various Congress governments in 1980`s.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India