Bihar CM seeks probe into mistakes in Hindi version of IIT-JEE
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Friday requested the Centre to initiate an enquiry into the
alleged mistakes in the Hindi version of the IIT-JEE paper.
"I spoke to Union Human Resources Development Minister
Kapil Sibal and drew his attention towards the allegations of
mistakes in the question papers.
"I requested him to get it enquired thoroughly to do
justice with the IIT aspirants from the Hindi belt including
Bihar," Kumar said after talking with the Union minister this
He said he would also write to Sibal highlighting the
alleged mistakes for immediate remedial measures.
Kumar spoke with Sibal after a delegation led by director
of a coaching institute met him and sought his intervention
into the matter.
"The mistakes can ruin the prospects of students from
rural background as they are the ones who will lose the
maximum due to discrepancies in the Hindi version," the
coaching institute`s director said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress