Bihar CM visits temples
Patna: Taking time off from his
busy schedule, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Wednesday offered
prayer at several temples of Goddess Durga and prayed for
prosperity, happiness and peace for people and the state.
Kumar, accompanied by state Road Construction
Minister N K Yadav, his secretaries Chanchal Kumar and Atish
Chandra went to Shitla Mata, Badi Patandevi, Dalhatta
Badidevi, Maroofganj Devi, Choti Patandevi and Bengali Akhara
temples of the Godess Durga and offered prayers on the
occasion of Navami.
He participated in the special pujas, prayers and
arti athe temples.
He later went to Marwari Seva Manch of Patna city
where he was presented `Chunari` by the devotees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!