Bihar CM visits temples
Patna: Taking time off from his
busy schedule, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Wednesday offered
prayer at several temples of Goddess Durga and prayed for
prosperity, happiness and peace for people and the state.
Kumar, accompanied by state Road Construction
Minister N K Yadav, his secretaries Chanchal Kumar and Atish
Chandra went to Shitla Mata, Badi Patandevi, Dalhatta
Badidevi, Maroofganj Devi, Choti Patandevi and Bengali Akhara
temples of the Godess Durga and offered prayers on the
occasion of Navami.
He participated in the special pujas, prayers and
arti athe temples.
He later went to Marwari Seva Manch of Patna city
where he was presented `Chunari` by the devotees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur