Bihar: Confiscated property for girls` school
Patna: Bihar government on Tuesday decided to
use the confiscated property of a `tainted` government
official here for a girls` boarding school.
The decision was taken at a cabinet meeting presided
over by the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, Principal Secretary
(Cabinet Coordination and Secretariat) Ravikant told
It was decided to use the confiscated property of the
`tainted` treasury assistant to the Backward Castes and Most
Backward Castes Welfare Department for the Patliputra Girls`
Boarding School, he said.
It was the second confiscated property of a senior
government official that the state government has decided to
use for academic purposes.
- Canadian asked to leave Nepal over controversial social media posts
- Kangana Ranaut breaks her silence on ‘black magic’ allegations
- Pakistan Army chief General Raheel Sharif approves death sentences of 11 terrorists
- Rajya Sabha ethics panel recommends expulsion of Vijay Mallya with immediate effect
- 2,200 SBI PO jobs offered: Apply by May 24