Bihar: Confiscated property for girls` school
Patna: Bihar government on Tuesday decided to
use the confiscated property of a `tainted` government
official here for a girls` boarding school.
The decision was taken at a cabinet meeting presided
over by the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, Principal Secretary
(Cabinet Coordination and Secretariat) Ravikant told
It was decided to use the confiscated property of the
`tainted` treasury assistant to the Backward Castes and Most
Backward Castes Welfare Department for the Patliputra Girls`
Boarding School, he said.
It was the second confiscated property of a senior
government official that the state government has decided to
use for academic purposes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube