Bihar: Confiscated property for girls` school
Patna: Bihar government on Tuesday decided to
use the confiscated property of a `tainted` government
official here for a girls` boarding school.
The decision was taken at a cabinet meeting presided
over by the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, Principal Secretary
(Cabinet Coordination and Secretariat) Ravikant told
It was decided to use the confiscated property of the
`tainted` treasury assistant to the Backward Castes and Most
Backward Castes Welfare Department for the Patliputra Girls`
Boarding School, he said.
It was the second confiscated property of a senior
government official that the state government has decided to
use for academic purposes.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference