Bihar: Court awards life sentence to 13
Khagaria: A local court on Tuesday awarded life
imprisonment to 13 persons in a 31-year-old murder case in
Bihar`s Khagaria district.
Additional District and Sessions Judge Abhay Kant Jha
convicted the 13 accused of killing Atiul Haque Shamasi at Jal
Kaura village on June 6, 1980 following a dispute over using
water from a hand pump.
The court also slapped a fine of Rs 2,000 on each
The convicted are Noor Halim, Noor Salim, Noor Kalim, Md
Mustaque, Md Taukir Ahmed, S A Alam Mozavi, Feroze Ahmed, Md
Mukhtar, Sabir Ahmed, Md J Rehman, Sadiur Rehman, Md Habizul
Rehman and Md Masih Ahmed.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why