Bihar court grants bail to Pappu Yadav
Patna: A Bihar court on Thursday granted regular
bail to expelled RJD leader and former MP Rajesh Ranjan alias
Pappu Yadav in a case related to his unauthorised entry into
the high security Beur jail.
Yadav surrendered before the court of first class
judicial magistrate Rajni Kumari, who granted him bail on two
securities of Rs 20,000 each.
The former MP had allegedly entered the high-security
jail here in the evening of September 26, 2004 flouting the
Yadav is facing life imprisonment in the CPI-ML MLA
Ajit Sarkar murder case and is on bail in it too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'