Bihar court grants bail to Pappu Yadav
Patna: A Bihar court on Thursday granted regular
bail to expelled RJD leader and former MP Rajesh Ranjan alias
Pappu Yadav in a case related to his unauthorised entry into
the high security Beur jail.
Yadav surrendered before the court of first class
judicial magistrate Rajni Kumari, who granted him bail on two
securities of Rs 20,000 each.
The former MP had allegedly entered the high-security
jail here in the evening of September 26, 2004 flouting the
Yadav is facing life imprisonment in the CPI-ML MLA
Ajit Sarkar murder case and is on bail in it too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US