Bihar court grants bail to Pappu Yadav
Patna: A Bihar court on Thursday granted regular
bail to expelled RJD leader and former MP Rajesh Ranjan alias
Pappu Yadav in a case related to his unauthorised entry into
the high security Beur jail.
Yadav surrendered before the court of first class
judicial magistrate Rajni Kumari, who granted him bail on two
securities of Rs 20,000 each.
The former MP had allegedly entered the high-security
jail here in the evening of September 26, 2004 flouting the
Yadav is facing life imprisonment in the CPI-ML MLA
Ajit Sarkar murder case and is on bail in it too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!