Bihar court issues production order against Asaram
Muzzafarpur: A local court on Friday ordered district police to produce before it the jailed controversial selfstyled godman Asaram Bapu by October 21 for allegedly making uncharitable remarks on the New Delhi gangrape victim.
Chief Judicial Magistrate S P Singh passed the order on a complaint petition filed by an advocate Sudhir Ojha on January 8, this year, against Asaram for his alleged uncharitable remarks that the victim should have addressed the rapists as brothers to escape the gangrape.
Asaram is presently lodged in a Jodhpur jail in Rajasthan in connection with a case of rape of a minor girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof