Bihar: Detonators recovered from Maoist hideout
Gaya: Security forces on Friday recovered a large quantity of detonators from a Maoist hideout in Barha Chakarbanda forests between Dumaria and Imamganj police station areas in Gaya district.
The detonators were recovered after an half-an hour long encounter with the ultras in the area, Senior Superintendent of Police Vinay Kumar said.
The security forces also destroyed a bunker, he said.
The ultras fled the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa - Statistical highlights