Bihar: Explosives seized in Dhanbad
Dhanbad: Two thousand
detonators and one quintal ammonium nitrate were on Tuesday seized
from Dhanbad district, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, a team from Gobindpur police
station conducted raids Fareed Ansari`s house in Jangalpur
village and seized the explosives and 300 metre electric wire,
Ansari was not at home when the raids took place.
On the direction of Superintendent of Police RK Dhan,
an FIR was lodged against him under the Explosives Act, police
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!