Bihar: Explosives seized in Dhanbad
Dhanbad: Two thousand
detonators and one quintal ammonium nitrate were on Tuesday seized
from Dhanbad district, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, a team from Gobindpur police
station conducted raids Fareed Ansari`s house in Jangalpur
village and seized the explosives and 300 metre electric wire,
Ansari was not at home when the raids took place.
On the direction of Superintendent of Police RK Dhan,
an FIR was lodged against him under the Explosives Act, police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Who said what on Anil Kumble's appointment as Team India's head coach
- 78 dead, 200 badly hurt in extreme weather in eastern China
- Watch this interesting movie-like trailer for NASA's Juno mission!
- Subramanian Swamy at it again! Attacks Economic Affairs Secy Shaktikanta Das; Arun Jaitley calls it unfair
- Pakistan-North Korea nuclear trade being tracked by Indian intelligence agencies: Report