close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Bihar: Fire in MLC`s residence and adjoining areas

Fire broke out on Friday in the house of JD(U) MLC Mahachandra Prasad Singh and adjoining areas in Adalatganj locality.



Patna: A fire broke out on Friday in the
house of JD(U) MLC Mahachandra Prasad Singh and adjoining
areas in Adalatganj locality , officials said.

The fire broke out in a room of Singh`s house due to
short circuit and soon spread in the veranda and beyond his
premises.

Around 35 nearby huts were gutted, Singh said in the
legislative council adding that two calves were also charred
to death in the fire which was later brought under control.

None was reported to be injured in the incident.

The JD(U) MLC complained to Chairman Tarakant Jha that
the fire department did not respond quickly to to his call to
douse the flames.

PTI

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions