Bihar: Five children die of diarrhoea
Motihari: At least five children died and 60 others taken ill following an outbreak of diarrhoea in Katha Loknathpur and Gularia villages under Mufassil police station in East Champaran district.
Civil Surgeon Saroj Singh today said five children have died over the past three days after suffering from symptoms of diarrhoea like vomiting, loose motion and dehydration.
Three of the victims were identified as Pushpa Kumar (10), Dhoa Kumar (10) and Kameshwar Mukhiya.
At least 60 other patients were undergoing treatment in the villages by medical teams, Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state