Bihar: Five children die of diarrhoea
Motihari: At least five children died and 60 others taken ill following an outbreak of diarrhoea in Katha Loknathpur and Gularia villages under Mufassil police station in East Champaran district.
Civil Surgeon Saroj Singh today said five children have died over the past three days after suffering from symptoms of diarrhoea like vomiting, loose motion and dehydration.
Three of the victims were identified as Pushpa Kumar (10), Dhoa Kumar (10) and Kameshwar Mukhiya.
At least 60 other patients were undergoing treatment in the villages by medical teams, Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China all set to embark on 1st quantum communication satellite
- Newly-weds Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover open to share the silver screen!
- Adorable! When 'Sarbjit' Randeep Hooda met 'real/reel' sister Dalbir Kaur! – See pic
- Tweeting often causes eating disorder
- Madhuri Dixit finds 'Housefull 3' cast 'awesome'!