Bihar: Five children die of diarrhoea
Motihari: At least five children died and 60 others taken ill following an outbreak of diarrhoea in Katha Loknathpur and Gularia villages under Mufassil police station in East Champaran district.
Civil Surgeon Saroj Singh today said five children have died over the past three days after suffering from symptoms of diarrhoea like vomiting, loose motion and dehydration.
Three of the victims were identified as Pushpa Kumar (10), Dhoa Kumar (10) and Kameshwar Mukhiya.
At least 60 other patients were undergoing treatment in the villages by medical teams, Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj