Bihar: Four youths drown in Ganga river
Begusarai: Four youths were feared drowned
on Monday in the Ganga river at Simariaghat in Bihar`s Begusarai district, police said.
The youths, identified as Chandan Paswan (25), Sonu
Paswan (22), Rajesh Kumar (18) and Bhivishan Kumar (18) – all natives of Nagadah village - were taking bath in the river when they accidentally slipped in the deep water and were feared drowned, police said.
Divers have been pressed into service to recover the
bodies, they said.
The mishap took place during tonsure ceremony of one
Dashrath Paswan`s grandson, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Final phase of Q4 results, progress of monsoon to guide market
- Attention tax evaders: From June 1, declare black money and come clean or else....
- Saqib Saleem all praises for Radhika Apte's 'knockout performance' in 'Phobia'!
- Arjun Rampal captures priceless moments from 'Kahaani 2'! – View pics
- Gene connected to multiple sclerosis discovered, claim scientists!