Bihar gen admin dept opens FB account
Patna: Taking forward the state government`s agenda of e-governance in Bihar, the general administration department has opened an account at the social networking site - Facebook - to maintain transparency in its functioning, official sources said on Saturday.
The Facebook account was opened on June 20 and as many as 266 persons have become its follower, the sources said.
The department, which acts as a nodal agency of the personnel department, public complaint, public services, training etc, will upload information like transfer and posting orders, circular and related documents.
The general administration department has urged its officials and employees, besides general public to follow its activities in the Facebook, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH