Bihar gen admin dept opens FB account
Patna: Taking forward the state government`s agenda of e-governance in Bihar, the general administration department has opened an account at the social networking site - Facebook - to maintain transparency in its functioning, official sources said on Saturday.
The Facebook account was opened on June 20 and as many as 266 persons have become its follower, the sources said.
The department, which acts as a nodal agency of the personnel department, public complaint, public services, training etc, will upload information like transfer and posting orders, circular and related documents.
The general administration department has urged its officials and employees, besides general public to follow its activities in the Facebook, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley