Bihar gen admin dept opens FB account
Patna: Taking forward the state government`s agenda of e-governance in Bihar, the general administration department has opened an account at the social networking site - Facebook - to maintain transparency in its functioning, official sources said on Saturday.
The Facebook account was opened on June 20 and as many as 266 persons have become its follower, the sources said.
The department, which acts as a nodal agency of the personnel department, public complaint, public services, training etc, will upload information like transfer and posting orders, circular and related documents.
The general administration department has urged its officials and employees, besides general public to follow its activities in the Facebook, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- One killed, 30 wounded by explosions in southern Thailand – police
- Iraq summons its envoy to Portugal over teenager assault
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club
- Obama promises aid to help Louisiana fully recover from flooding
- US investigating non-travel Zika case in new area in Florida