Bihar govt asked to file counter affidavit
Patna: The Patna High Court on Thursday asked the Bihar government to file a counter affidavit within six weeks on allegations against a minister Ramai Ram about injury suffered by his domestic help.
Justice SP Singh passed the order after hearing a petition filed by a local resident, Dr Arvind Kumar Sinha.
Sinha had filed the petition alleging that Anandi Paswan, the domestic help was injured by a cow kept as a pet at the official residence of Ram, the Land Reforms and Revenue minister on April 8 this year.
The petitioner alleged that Ram threw out his domestic help from the official residence without giving him medical assistance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers