Bihar govt sanctions stadium in 182 blocks
Patna: Bihar Art, Culture and Youth Affairs minister Sukhda Pandey on Tuesday told the assembly that the state government had sanctioned construction of sports stadium in 182 of 534 blocks under Mukhya Mantri Khel Bikash Yojna.
Replying to a question of Lalit Kumar Yadav (RJD), Pandey said the state government has decided to construct a new stadium in each of the blocks in Bihar
Out of 534 blocks of Bihar, the state government has sanctioned construction of sports stadium in 182 blocks.
Pandey said state building construction department would ensure the construction of the stadium in the identified blocks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list