Bihar govt sanctions stadium in 182 blocks
Patna: Bihar Art, Culture and Youth Affairs minister Sukhda Pandey on Tuesday told the assembly that the state government had sanctioned construction of sports stadium in 182 of 534 blocks under Mukhya Mantri Khel Bikash Yojna.
Replying to a question of Lalit Kumar Yadav (RJD), Pandey said the state government has decided to construct a new stadium in each of the blocks in Bihar
Out of 534 blocks of Bihar, the state government has sanctioned construction of sports stadium in 182 blocks.
Pandey said state building construction department would ensure the construction of the stadium in the identified blocks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- PAC takes up CAG report on AgustaWestland issue
- Turkey party seeks constitutional change to boost Erdogan
- Leander Paes, Rohan Bopanna in men's doubles third round at Roland Garros
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Indian Premier League 2016, Qualifier 2: Gujarat Lions vs Sunrisers Hyderabad — As it happened...