Bihar govt takes steps for security to NE bound tr
Patna: Bihar government has made arrangements to ensure security in Northeast-bound trains passing through the state, Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi said on Friday.
This was done as part of special vigilance to check any untoward incident following rumours of impending attacks on the trains, he said.
There has been no exodus of people of Northeast origin residing in Bihar nor any attack on Northeastern people residing in the state, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Procedural delay and not failure, says MEA on India's NSG membership issue
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Greg Chappell strikes! Former coach claims team took short-cuts, key players selfish
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy