Bihar govt takes steps for security to NE bound tr
Patna: Bihar government has made arrangements to ensure security in Northeast-bound trains passing through the state, Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi said on Friday.
This was done as part of special vigilance to check any untoward incident following rumours of impending attacks on the trains, he said.
There has been no exodus of people of Northeast origin residing in Bihar nor any attack on Northeastern people residing in the state, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Kamal Haasan urges agitators to stay calm, says `none can take away your rights`
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog