Bihar govt takes steps for security to NE bound tr
Patna: Bihar government has made arrangements to ensure security in Northeast-bound trains passing through the state, Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi said on Friday.
This was done as part of special vigilance to check any untoward incident following rumours of impending attacks on the trains, he said.
There has been no exodus of people of Northeast origin residing in Bihar nor any attack on Northeastern people residing in the state, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured