Bihar govt transfers 19 IAS officers
Patna: In a major reshuffle of IAS officers, Nitish Kumar-led Bihar government on Thursday transferred 19 IAS officers, including four in the rank of commissioner.
In a notification issued by state General Administration department tonight, Commissioner Tirhut K P Ramaiah has been transfered and made Principal Secretary in SC/ST department.
Narmadeshwar Lal will take his position as Tirhut Commissioner.
Chief Executive Officer of state Employees recruitment board Upendra Kumar, an IAS officer of 1998 batch, has been made new Commissioner of Kosi.
Anil Kumar, Special Secretary in Labour department has been made new Commissioner of Munger.
Jayram Meena, Advisor state planning board will be new Agriculture production Commissioner, the notification said.
The 1983-batch IAS officer Anil Kumar Singh waiting for posting has been made Commissioner cum Principal Secretary of Mines department.
Inspector General of Prison Anand Kishore has been transfered as Advisor state Planning board and Vipin Kumar will take his position in the Prison department, the notification added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price