Bihar govt transfers 19 IAS officers
Patna: In a major reshuffle of IAS officers, Nitish Kumar-led Bihar government on Thursday transferred 19 IAS officers, including four in the rank of commissioner.
In a notification issued by state General Administration department tonight, Commissioner Tirhut K P Ramaiah has been transfered and made Principal Secretary in SC/ST department.
Narmadeshwar Lal will take his position as Tirhut Commissioner.
Chief Executive Officer of state Employees recruitment board Upendra Kumar, an IAS officer of 1998 batch, has been made new Commissioner of Kosi.
Anil Kumar, Special Secretary in Labour department has been made new Commissioner of Munger.
Jayram Meena, Advisor state planning board will be new Agriculture production Commissioner, the notification said.
The 1983-batch IAS officer Anil Kumar Singh waiting for posting has been made Commissioner cum Principal Secretary of Mines department.
Inspector General of Prison Anand Kishore has been transfered as Advisor state Planning board and Vipin Kumar will take his position in the Prison department, the notification added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living