Bihar govt transfers 19 IAS officers
Patna: In a major reshuffle of IAS officers, Nitish Kumar-led Bihar government on Thursday transferred 19 IAS officers, including four in the rank of commissioner.
In a notification issued by state General Administration department tonight, Commissioner Tirhut K P Ramaiah has been transfered and made Principal Secretary in SC/ST department.
Narmadeshwar Lal will take his position as Tirhut Commissioner.
Chief Executive Officer of state Employees recruitment board Upendra Kumar, an IAS officer of 1998 batch, has been made new Commissioner of Kosi.
Anil Kumar, Special Secretary in Labour department has been made new Commissioner of Munger.
Jayram Meena, Advisor state planning board will be new Agriculture production Commissioner, the notification said.
The 1983-batch IAS officer Anil Kumar Singh waiting for posting has been made Commissioner cum Principal Secretary of Mines department.
Inspector General of Prison Anand Kishore has been transfered as Advisor state Planning board and Vipin Kumar will take his position in the Prison department, the notification added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row