Bihar Guv hospitalised, to be discharged on Saturday
Bangalore: Bihar Governor D Y Patil was hospitalised here today after he complained of discomfort in his chest. His condition is stated to be stable.
"The Bihar governor was brought to the hospital around 9.30 am, complaining of discomfort in the chest. He is now stable and most likely will be discharged tomorrow," Columbia Asia Hospital Chief Medical Superintendent Dr Aravind Kasargod said.
In January this year, Patil (77) was hospitalised at Amaravati in Maharashtra after he suffered heart attack.
Patil was scheduled to meet Chief Minister Siddaramaiah in the morning, but the meeting was cancelled after he complained of the discomfort.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices?
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part II
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part III
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- IPL 2016: Shane Watson reprimanded for using offensive language during match against Delhi Daredevils
- Photo alert! Aamir Khan dines with 'X-Men' star Ian McKellen
- India, Iran, Afghan sign strategic Chabahar port pact; PM Modi commits $500 million
- Sexism row in BBL: Chris Gayle hits back heavily at criticisers, says it was just for ‘little fun’
- Economic engagement with Afghanistan, Iran our priority: PM Modi