Bihar Guv hospitalised, to be discharged on Saturday
Bangalore: Bihar Governor D Y Patil was hospitalised here today after he complained of discomfort in his chest. His condition is stated to be stable.
"The Bihar governor was brought to the hospital around 9.30 am, complaining of discomfort in the chest. He is now stable and most likely will be discharged tomorrow," Columbia Asia Hospital Chief Medical Superintendent Dr Aravind Kasargod said.
In January this year, Patil (77) was hospitalised at Amaravati in Maharashtra after he suffered heart attack.
Patil was scheduled to meet Chief Minister Siddaramaiah in the morning, but the meeting was cancelled after he complained of the discomfort.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation