Bihar: Hardcore Maoist among two persons held
Gaya: The Special Task Force (STF) has arrested two persons, including a CPI(Maoist) central zone committee member, in Bihar`s Gaya district, police said on Sunday.
Acting on a tip off, the STF raided Nagaryawan village yesterday and nabbed the Maoists` central zone committee member Shashi Shekhar Singh and Vinay Das for sheltering the ultra in his house, Senior Superintendent of Police Vinay Kumar said.
Singh, a native of Malhat village under Goh police station area in Aurangabad, was carrying a reward of Rs 25,000 on his head, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani