Bihar: Hardcore Maoist among two persons held
Gaya: The Special Task Force (STF) has arrested two persons, including a CPI (Maoist) central zone committee member, in Bihar`s Gaya district, police said on Sunday.
Acting on a tip off, the STF raided Nagaryawan village yesterday and nabbed the Maoists` central zone committee member Shashi Shekhar Singh and Vinay Das for sheltering the ultra in his house, Senior Superintendent of Police Vinay Kumar said.
Singh, a native of Malhat village under Goh police station area in Aurangabad, was carrying a reward of Rs 25,000 on his head, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown