Bihar: Hardcore Maoist among two persons held
Gaya: The Special Task Force (STF) has arrested two persons, including a CPI (Maoist) central zone committee member, in Bihar`s Gaya district, police said on Sunday.
Acting on a tip off, the STF raided Nagaryawan village yesterday and nabbed the Maoists` central zone committee member Shashi Shekhar Singh and Vinay Das for sheltering the ultra in his house, Senior Superintendent of Police Vinay Kumar said.
Singh, a native of Malhat village under Goh police station area in Aurangabad, was carrying a reward of Rs 25,000 on his head, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations