Bihar has potential to attain 20% growth rate: Nitish
Bodh Gaya: Bihar has potential to achieve 20
per cent growth rate, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday said.
Kumar made the remark after inspecting the integrated
agricultural system at the farm of Ramsevak Mahto, a small
farmer, at Dobhi here.
The integrated rural system, introduced by the state
government, would come in handy in accomplishing the growth
Kumar, who is on a four-day sojourn to Bodh Gaya, said
Mahto`s farming had impressed HIM and the government would
work for the waiver of registration fees and stamp duty on
land being exchanged by farmers through mutual understanding
for integrated farming.
"The government is firm to carry forward the development
work," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video