Bihar has potential to attain 20% growth rate: Nitish
Bodh Gaya: Bihar has potential to achieve 20
per cent growth rate, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday said.
Kumar made the remark after inspecting the integrated
agricultural system at the farm of Ramsevak Mahto, a small
farmer, at Dobhi here.
The integrated rural system, introduced by the state
government, would come in handy in accomplishing the growth
Kumar, who is on a four-day sojourn to Bodh Gaya, said
Mahto`s farming had impressed HIM and the government would
work for the waiver of registration fees and stamp duty on
land being exchanged by farmers through mutual understanding
for integrated farming.
"The government is firm to carry forward the development
work," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!