Bihar has potential to attain 20% growth rate: Nitish
Bodh Gaya: Bihar has potential to achieve 20
per cent growth rate, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday said.
Kumar made the remark after inspecting the integrated
agricultural system at the farm of Ramsevak Mahto, a small
farmer, at Dobhi here.
The integrated rural system, introduced by the state
government, would come in handy in accomplishing the growth
Kumar, who is on a four-day sojourn to Bodh Gaya, said
Mahto`s farming had impressed HIM and the government would
work for the waiver of registration fees and stamp duty on
land being exchanged by farmers through mutual understanding
for integrated farming.
"The government is firm to carry forward the development
work," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days