Bihar has potential to attain 20% growth rate: Nitish
Bodh Gaya: Bihar has potential to achieve 20
per cent growth rate, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday said.
Kumar made the remark after inspecting the integrated
agricultural system at the farm of Ramsevak Mahto, a small
farmer, at Dobhi here.
The integrated rural system, introduced by the state
government, would come in handy in accomplishing the growth
Kumar, who is on a four-day sojourn to Bodh Gaya, said
Mahto`s farming had impressed HIM and the government would
work for the waiver of registration fees and stamp duty on
land being exchanged by farmers through mutual understanding
for integrated farming.
"The government is firm to carry forward the development
work," he added.
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?