Bihar has potential to attain 20% growth rate: Nitish
Bodh Gaya: Bihar has potential to achieve 20
per cent growth rate, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday said.
Kumar made the remark after inspecting the integrated
agricultural system at the farm of Ramsevak Mahto, a small
farmer, at Dobhi here.
The integrated rural system, introduced by the state
government, would come in handy in accomplishing the growth
Kumar, who is on a four-day sojourn to Bodh Gaya, said
Mahto`s farming had impressed HIM and the government would
work for the waiver of registration fees and stamp duty on
land being exchanged by farmers through mutual understanding
for integrated farming.
"The government is firm to carry forward the development
work," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Primordial black holes and dark matter are linked: NASA
- Check UBSE / UEEB 10th Results 2016: Uttarakhand / Uttaranchal (UK) Board Class 10th Exam Results 2016 announced
- Check UBSE / UEEB 12th Results 2016: Uttarakhand / Uttaranchal (UK) Board Class 12th Exam Results 2016 declared
- FSSAI probing 'cancer-causing bread' issue, may ban harmful food additives
- Afghan Taliban confirms death of Mansour, names Haibatullah Akhundzada as new leader