Bihar IAS, IPS officers asked to submit asset details: Modi
Patna: The Grade I to Grade III officers, including IAS and IPS, have been asked to submit the details of the assets to the state government by February 28, Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi said on Tuesday.
"We have asked the senior officials, including IAS and IPS,besides other Grade I to Grade III officers to submit the details of the assets they have by February 28", Modi said while addressing a function to mark the 88th birth anniversary of former Chief Minister Karpoori Thakur.
"We have made it mandatory for the IAS, IPS officers, besides other Grade I to Grade III officers to declare their assets which we will put on government websites", Modi said.
All the ministers have already submitted the details of their assets and "we have made the details public on websites", he pointed out.
Thanking the people for supporting the NDA with a massive mandate, Modi said the state government was firm in its resolve to weed out corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth