Bihar IAS, IPS officers asked to submit asset details: Modi
Patna: The Grade I to Grade III officers, including IAS and IPS, have been asked to submit the details of the assets to the state government by February 28, Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi said on Tuesday.
"We have asked the senior officials, including IAS and IPS,besides other Grade I to Grade III officers to submit the details of the assets they have by February 28", Modi said while addressing a function to mark the 88th birth anniversary of former Chief Minister Karpoori Thakur.
"We have made it mandatory for the IAS, IPS officers, besides other Grade I to Grade III officers to declare their assets which we will put on government websites", Modi said.
All the ministers have already submitted the details of their assets and "we have made the details public on websites", he pointed out.
Thanking the people for supporting the NDA with a massive mandate, Modi said the state government was firm in its resolve to weed out corruption.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?