Bihar: IPS officer Saurabh Kumar transferred again
Patna: The Bihar government on Sunday transferred three IPS officers, including Saurabh Kumar who has been transferred for second time in as many days and this time to the police headquarter here, an official notification said.
Kumar, who was removed as Madhubani SP following violence in the district and shifted to Kishanganj in the same capacity, has been transferred yet again at the police headquarters in Patna, the notification said.
Patna district`s SP (Rural) Manoj Kumar has been shifted to Kishanganj district as the new SP, it said.
Vinod Chaudhary has been made the Patna district`s SP (Rural), the notification added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok