Bihar: IPS officer Saurabh Kumar transferred again
Patna: The Bihar government on Sunday transferred three IPS officers, including Saurabh Kumar who has been transferred for second time in as many days and this time to the police headquarter here, an official notification said.
Kumar, who was removed as Madhubani SP following violence in the district and shifted to Kishanganj in the same capacity, has been transferred yet again at the police headquarters in Patna, the notification said.
Patna district`s SP (Rural) Manoj Kumar has been shifted to Kishanganj district as the new SP, it said.
Vinod Chaudhary has been made the Patna district`s SP (Rural), the notification added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged