Bihar: IPS officer Saurabh Kumar transferred again
Patna: The Bihar government on Sunday transferred three IPS officers, including Saurabh Kumar who has been transferred for second time in as many days and this time to the police headquarter here, an official notification said.
Kumar, who was removed as Madhubani SP following violence in the district and shifted to Kishanganj in the same capacity, has been transferred yet again at the police headquarters in Patna, the notification said.
Patna district`s SP (Rural) Manoj Kumar has been shifted to Kishanganj district as the new SP, it said.
Vinod Chaudhary has been made the Patna district`s SP (Rural), the notification added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'