Bihar: JD(U) burn PM`s effigy to protest fuel hike
Patna: The ruling JD(U) workers on Sunday
staged a demonstration here against the price hike of diesel,
LPG and kerosene by the UPA Government and burnt the effigies
of the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on the issue.
Hundreds of JD(U) workers, led by the state unit
vice-president Ranjan Kumar, took out a protest march here and
raised slogans against the hike.
They also burnt the effigy of the prime minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16