Bihar: JD(U) burn PM`s effigy to protest fuel hike
Patna: The ruling JD(U) workers on Sunday
staged a demonstration here against the price hike of diesel,
LPG and kerosene by the UPA Government and burnt the effigies
of the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on the issue.
Hundreds of JD(U) workers, led by the state unit
vice-president Ranjan Kumar, took out a protest march here and
raised slogans against the hike.
They also burnt the effigy of the prime minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet