Bihar: JD(U) MLC surrenders in extortion case
Sasaram: JD(U) MLC Hulas Pandey
surrendered before a local court in Rohtas district on Thursday in
connection with a case of extortion and assault against him
and was subsequently granted bail today.
Pandey surrendered before the court of the first-class
judicial magistrate Balendra Shukla in a case registered with
the police by a contractor named Dayanidhi Singh in December
The case charged Pandey with assaulting him for not
paying the extortion demanded from him.
The judge granted bail to the JD(U) MLA on a personal
bond of Rs 5000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days