Bihar: JD(U) MLC surrenders in extortion case
Sasaram: JD(U) MLC Hulas Pandey
surrendered before a local court in Rohtas district on Thursday in
connection with a case of extortion and assault against him
and was subsequently granted bail today.
Pandey surrendered before the court of the first-class
judicial magistrate Balendra Shukla in a case registered with
the police by a contractor named Dayanidhi Singh in December
The case charged Pandey with assaulting him for not
paying the extortion demanded from him.
The judge granted bail to the JD(U) MLA on a personal
bond of Rs 5000.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India