Bihar: JD(U) workers ransack own party office
Patna: About 200 JD(U) workers on Friday ransacked their own party office at Veer Chand Patel Road here to protest black marketing of fertilizers and LPG cylinders.
The protesters smashed flower pots and damaged furniture alleging that Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh and Food and Consumer Protection Minister Shyam Rajak had failed to control black marketing of fertilizers and LPG cylinders.
A JD(U) worker from Dhanarua block in Patna district Akhilesh Pandit alleged that cutomers were being made to pay Rs 5000 in sanctioning gas connections while urea was being black marketed.
Senior JD(U) leaders could not be reached.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly