Bihar: JD(U) workers ransack own party office
Patna: About 200 JD(U) workers on Friday ransacked their own party office at Veer Chand Patel Road here to protest black marketing of fertilizers and LPG cylinders.
The protesters smashed flower pots and damaged furniture alleging that Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh and Food and Consumer Protection Minister Shyam Rajak had failed to control black marketing of fertilizers and LPG cylinders.
A JD(U) worker from Dhanarua block in Patna district Akhilesh Pandit alleged that cutomers were being made to pay Rs 5000 in sanctioning gas connections while urea was being black marketed.
Senior JD(U) leaders could not be reached.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir