Bihar: Man kills nephew, injures son
Gaya: A man shot dead his nephew and injured his son in Bihar`s Gaya district, police said Sunday.
The man fired at his son 28-year-old son and 32-year-old nephew at Purwama village from a licensed rifle injuring the two critically last night following a quarrel among the family members, Deputy Superintendent of Police Akhtar Hussain said.
The injured were admitted to Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College and Hospital where the nephew succumbed to injuries, he said adding the man`s son was referred to Patna Medical College and Hospital for treatment.
The man is absconding with the weapon, Hussain said adding raids are on to apprehend him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?