Bihar: Man kills nephew, injures son
Gaya: A man shot dead his nephew and injured his son in Bihar`s Gaya district, police said Sunday.
The man fired at his son 28-year-old son and 32-year-old nephew at Purwama village from a licensed rifle injuring the two critically last night following a quarrel among the family members, Deputy Superintendent of Police Akhtar Hussain said.
The injured were admitted to Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College and Hospital where the nephew succumbed to injuries, he said adding the man`s son was referred to Patna Medical College and Hospital for treatment.
The man is absconding with the weapon, Hussain said adding raids are on to apprehend him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan in August for SAARC meet
- Dope scandal: Narsingh Yadav's Rio Olympics fate hangs in balance as NADA set to pronounce verdict today
- Indo-US counter-terrorism joint working group to meet today
- Hillary Clinton more qualified than anyone to serve as US president: Barack Obama
- Rahul Gandhi likely to speak on price rise in Lok Sabha today