Bihar: Man kills nephew, injures son
Gaya: A man shot dead his nephew and injured his son in Bihar`s Gaya district, police said Sunday.
The man fired at his son 28-year-old son and 32-year-old nephew at Purwama village from a licensed rifle injuring the two critically last night following a quarrel among the family members, Deputy Superintendent of Police Akhtar Hussain said.
The injured were admitted to Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College and Hospital where the nephew succumbed to injuries, he said adding the man`s son was referred to Patna Medical College and Hospital for treatment.
The man is absconding with the weapon, Hussain said adding raids are on to apprehend him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption