Bihar: Man kills nephew, injures son
Gaya: A man shot dead his nephew and injured his son in Bihar`s Gaya district, police said Sunday.
The man fired at his son 28-year-old son and 32-year-old nephew at Purwama village from a licensed rifle injuring the two critically last night following a quarrel among the family members, Deputy Superintendent of Police Akhtar Hussain said.
The injured were admitted to Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College and Hospital where the nephew succumbed to injuries, he said adding the man`s son was referred to Patna Medical College and Hospital for treatment.
The man is absconding with the weapon, Hussain said adding raids are on to apprehend him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress