Bihar: Man kills nephew, injures son
Gaya: A man shot dead his nephew and injured his son in Bihar`s Gaya district, police said Sunday.
The man fired at his son 28-year-old son and 32-year-old nephew at Purwama village from a licensed rifle injuring the two critically last night following a quarrel among the family members, Deputy Superintendent of Police Akhtar Hussain said.
The injured were admitted to Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College and Hospital where the nephew succumbed to injuries, he said adding the man`s son was referred to Patna Medical College and Hospital for treatment.
The man is absconding with the weapon, Hussain said adding raids are on to apprehend him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi