Bihar man shot dead for refusing to pay for cigarette
Patna: A shopkeeper shot dead a man after he refused to pay for the cigarettes purchased in Saran district of Bihar, police said Tuesday.
Basudev Singh, in his early 30s, was shot dead by Uday Singh at Sabalpur Diara village in Saran district late Monday.
"After Basudev refused to pay money for the cigarettes bought, Uday and Basudev had a heated argument. Uday then killed Basudev," a police officer said.
The officer said Uday is absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery