Bihar man shot dead for refusing to pay for cigarette
Patna: A shopkeeper shot dead a man after he refused to pay for the cigarettes purchased in Saran district of Bihar, police said Tuesday.
Basudev Singh, in his early 30s, was shot dead by Uday Singh at Sabalpur Diara village in Saran district late Monday.
"After Basudev refused to pay money for the cigarettes bought, Uday and Basudev had a heated argument. Uday then killed Basudev," a police officer said.
The officer said Uday is absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report