Bihar: Maoists abduct 3 guards
Sitamarhi: Maoists abducted three
security guards after seting on fire a hot mixing plant of a road contractor at Khairwa Maniyari village in Bihar`s
Sitamarhi district, police said Wednesday.
A group of Maoists raided the under-construction road project site of a contractor Amit Kumar Singh last night and set on fire a hot mixing plant, police said.
The ultras also took away with them three security guards who had vainly resisted arson by the former.
The Maoists left a leaflet on the spot demanding levy
from the contractor or else stop work, Prasad said.
Raids were being carried out to rescue the abducted security guards.
The Maoists had set on fire four vehicles, including
three dumpers, at the site of a private construction company
M/S Chaddha and Chaddha engaged in two-lane project on NH-77
between Muzaffarpur and Sonbarsa on the intervening night of
January 9-10 last as part of their violent opposition to the
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living