Bihar minister clashes with party MLA
Patna: Bihar Minister for food Narendra
Singh today had a verbal duel with JD(U) party colleague Asha
Devi over a trivial issue at a function organised at the
state`s NDA office here on the occasion of Makar Sankranti.
As soon as Singh, a senior JD(U) leader, entered the NDA
office where several ministers and legislators turned up to
participate in the feast on the occasion, he made some remarks
on seeing MLA Asha Devi.
This led to the verbal duel which lasted for sometime.
Later talking to reporters, Asha Devi charged the
minister with misbehaving with her and said she would complain
to Chief Minister Nitish Kumar against him.
Singh was, however, not available for comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed