Bihar minister clashes with party MLA
Patna: Bihar Minister for food Narendra
Singh today had a verbal duel with JD(U) party colleague Asha
Devi over a trivial issue at a function organised at the
state`s NDA office here on the occasion of Makar Sankranti.
As soon as Singh, a senior JD(U) leader, entered the NDA
office where several ministers and legislators turned up to
participate in the feast on the occasion, he made some remarks
on seeing MLA Asha Devi.
This led to the verbal duel which lasted for sometime.
Later talking to reporters, Asha Devi charged the
minister with misbehaving with her and said she would complain
to Chief Minister Nitish Kumar against him.
Singh was, however, not available for comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why