Bihar minister clashes with party MLA
Patna: Bihar Minister for food Narendra
Singh today had a verbal duel with JD(U) party colleague Asha
Devi over a trivial issue at a function organised at the
state`s NDA office here on the occasion of Makar Sankranti.
As soon as Singh, a senior JD(U) leader, entered the NDA
office where several ministers and legislators turned up to
participate in the feast on the occasion, he made some remarks
on seeing MLA Asha Devi.
This led to the verbal duel which lasted for sometime.
Later talking to reporters, Asha Devi charged the
minister with misbehaving with her and said she would complain
to Chief Minister Nitish Kumar against him.
Singh was, however, not available for comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi