Bihar minister clashes with party MLA
Patna: Bihar Minister for food Narendra
Singh today had a verbal duel with JD(U) party colleague Asha
Devi over a trivial issue at a function organised at the
state`s NDA office here on the occasion of Makar Sankranti.
As soon as Singh, a senior JD(U) leader, entered the NDA
office where several ministers and legislators turned up to
participate in the feast on the occasion, he made some remarks
on seeing MLA Asha Devi.
This led to the verbal duel which lasted for sometime.
Later talking to reporters, Asha Devi charged the
minister with misbehaving with her and said she would complain
to Chief Minister Nitish Kumar against him.
Singh was, however, not available for comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah