Bihar minister receives murder threat
Patna: Bihar Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) minister Ashwini Kumar Chaubey has been threatened that he and his family would be killed, police said Tuesday.
"I received a threat call on my personal mobile phone late Monday. Soon after that I informed the police," Chaubey said.
Chaubey, a senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader who represents Bhagalpur constituency in the Bihar assembly, said the unidentified man threatened him thrice.
A police officer said an investigation was on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference