Bihar minister receives murder threat
Patna: Bihar Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) minister Ashwini Kumar Chaubey has been threatened that he and his family would be killed, police said Tuesday.
"I received a threat call on my personal mobile phone late Monday. Soon after that I informed the police," Chaubey said.
Chaubey, a senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader who represents Bhagalpur constituency in the Bihar assembly, said the unidentified man threatened him thrice.
A police officer said an investigation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation