Bihar minister suffers brain haemorrhage
Patna: Bihar Minister for Panchayati Raj Hari Prasad Sah was on Friday hospitalised after he fell in his bathroom and suffered brain haemorrhage, official sources
"Sah`s condition is critical and he is in a semi-conscious state. His blood pressure is very high. There is damage in the middle portion of the brain," Managing
Director of the private hospital, SK Singh said.
An air ambulance was being arranged from New Delhi following directive of the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to get him admitted to the All India Institute of Medical
Sciences there under the supervision of Dr Kameshwar, Singh said.
The Chief Minister`s directive followed his visit to the hospital and enquiry about the condition of Sah who also holds the portfolio of Extremely Backward Class Welfare.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid