Bihar minister suffers brain haemorrhage
Patna: Bihar Minister for Panchayati Raj Hari Prasad Sah was on Friday hospitalised after he fell in his bathroom and suffered brain haemorrhage, official sources
"Sah`s condition is critical and he is in a semi-conscious state. His blood pressure is very high. There is damage in the middle portion of the brain," Managing
Director of the private hospital, SK Singh said.
An air ambulance was being arranged from New Delhi following directive of the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to get him admitted to the All India Institute of Medical
Sciences there under the supervision of Dr Kameshwar, Singh said.
The Chief Minister`s directive followed his visit to the hospital and enquiry about the condition of Sah who also holds the portfolio of Extremely Backward Class Welfare.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- After 11 years Mars will come closest to Earth on May 30
- Indian Premier League 2016 Final: SunRisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore — As it happened...
- Rahul Singh takes blessings from poor on his B-day
- Dino Morea, Ranbir Kapoor flaunt football skills! - See pics
- BJP to go it alone in UP Assembly polls, Ram temple not to be on poll agenda: Mahesh Sharma