Bihar minister suffers brain haemorrhage
Patna: Bihar Minister for Panchayati Raj Hari Prasad Sah was on Friday hospitalised after he fell in his bathroom and suffered brain haemorrhage, official sources
"Sah`s condition is critical and he is in a semi-conscious state. His blood pressure is very high. There is damage in the middle portion of the brain," Managing
Director of the private hospital, SK Singh said.
An air ambulance was being arranged from New Delhi following directive of the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to get him admitted to the All India Institute of Medical
Sciences there under the supervision of Dr Kameshwar, Singh said.
The Chief Minister`s directive followed his visit to the hospital and enquiry about the condition of Sah who also holds the portfolio of Extremely Backward Class Welfare.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi