Bihar minister suffers brain haemorrhage
Patna: Bihar Minister for Panchayati Raj Hari Prasad Sah was on Friday hospitalised after he fell in his bathroom and suffered brain haemorrhage, official sources
"Sah`s condition is critical and he is in a semi-conscious state. His blood pressure is very high. There is damage in the middle portion of the brain," Managing
Director of the private hospital, SK Singh said.
An air ambulance was being arranged from New Delhi following directive of the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to get him admitted to the All India Institute of Medical
Sciences there under the supervision of Dr Kameshwar, Singh said.
The Chief Minister`s directive followed his visit to the hospital and enquiry about the condition of Sah who also holds the portfolio of Extremely Backward Class Welfare.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere