Bihar ministers to declare assets by month-end
Patna: All the 29 NDA ministers in Bihar would declare their assets by the end of this month, Deputy Chief Minister SK Modi said on Thursday.
"We have received letter from chief minister to declare the assets by December 31. We are in the process of submitting the details to CM," Modi told reporters here.
He said the assets of the ministers would be made public and also posted on the government website.
Announcing to continue his war against corruption, Kumar had recently announced that he would ask his ministerial colleagues to declare their assets and scrap the funds
allocated for the local area development schemes of MLAs and MLCs in Bihar.
Modi further said to kick-start the industrialisation process, a new industrial policy would replace the existing Industrial Promotion Policy, 2006, which is to expire on March
"The existing will be extended by another three months till the new industrial policy would be formulated," he said, adding thrust would also be laid on making the Industrial
Promotion Board and single window system more effective and entrepreneur-friendly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan