Bihar ministers to declare assets by month-end
Patna: All the 29 NDA ministers in Bihar would declare their assets by the end of this month, Deputy Chief Minister SK Modi said on Thursday.
"We have received letter from chief minister to declare the assets by December 31. We are in the process of submitting the details to CM," Modi told reporters here.
He said the assets of the ministers would be made public and also posted on the government website.
Announcing to continue his war against corruption, Kumar had recently announced that he would ask his ministerial colleagues to declare their assets and scrap the funds
allocated for the local area development schemes of MLAs and MLCs in Bihar.
Modi further said to kick-start the industrialisation process, a new industrial policy would replace the existing Industrial Promotion Policy, 2006, which is to expire on March
"The existing will be extended by another three months till the new industrial policy would be formulated," he said, adding thrust would also be laid on making the Industrial
Promotion Board and single window system more effective and entrepreneur-friendly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test