Bihar: MLA and 4 others acquitted in murder case
Nawada: A local court in Bihar`s Nawada district Friday acquitted BJP MLA Anil Singh and four others in a murder case for want of evidence.
Additional District and Sessions judge Vimal Kumar Sinha acquitted MLA Anil Singh and his four associates for lack of evidence against them in the murder of Ritesh Kumar seven years ago.
Kumar was shot dead in Daibigaha village in Narhat police station area on February 3, 2005 during the assembly polls.
The kins of the victim had lodged an FIR charging Singh and his associates with killing Kumar.
Singh represents Hisua assembly seat in Nawada district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!