Bihar MLA’s killer remanded to 14 days custody
Purnia: Rupam Pathak, accused of stabbing to
death BJP MLA Raj Kishore Keshari, was on Thursday produced before a
local court which remanded her in judicial custody for 14
Pathak was brought here by a police team from hospital in
Katihar and produced before the court of Chief Judicial
Magistrate D L Prasad amid tight security. The court remanded
her in judicial custody for 14 days. She will be lodged in
divisional jail here.
The woman had stabbed the 51-year-old MLA in full public
view at his Sipahi Tola residence here on January 4.
She was then assaulted by the MLA`s supporters and handed
over to the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman