Bihar MLC suggests sterilisation of mosquitoes!
Patna: The Bihar Legislative Council today discussed the growing mosquito menace with a member seeking sterilisation of mosquitoes.
During zero hour, Congress MLC Jyoti raised the issue of mosquitoes menace in the state and asked the government to order regular fogging.
She asked the Chair to direct the government to protect people from diseases occurring from mosquito bite.
With many other members narrating their woes due to mosquitoes, BJP member Baidyanath Prasad suggested sterilisation of mosquitoes throwing the members of house into peals of laughter.
RJD MLC Nawal Kishore Yadav quipped, criminals and mosquitoes enjoy total freedom in the state under the NDA government.
Health minister Ashwani Choubey along with Parliamentary Affairs minister Bijendra Prasad Yadan and Agriculture minister Narendra Singh were present in the House but the government had no answer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Rahul Gandhi on three-day visit to Amethi from Wednesday
- ChampOne C1 at Rs 501: Know how to register; flash sale starts on Friday
- Philippines stops issuing haj passports to Muslim pilgrims
- Strong typhoon Lionrock heads for Japan's northeast
- RIP Gene Wilder: Celebs mourns loss of 'funniest and sweetest energies ever'