Bihar MLC suggests sterilisation of mosquitoes!
Patna: The Bihar Legislative Council today discussed the growing mosquito menace with a member seeking sterilisation of mosquitoes.
During zero hour, Congress MLC Jyoti raised the issue of mosquitoes menace in the state and asked the government to order regular fogging.
She asked the Chair to direct the government to protect people from diseases occurring from mosquito bite.
With many other members narrating their woes due to mosquitoes, BJP member Baidyanath Prasad suggested sterilisation of mosquitoes throwing the members of house into peals of laughter.
RJD MLC Nawal Kishore Yadav quipped, criminals and mosquitoes enjoy total freedom in the state under the NDA government.
Health minister Ashwani Choubey along with Parliamentary Affairs minister Bijendra Prasad Yadan and Agriculture minister Narendra Singh were present in the House but the government had no answer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview