Bihar MLC suggests sterilisation of mosquitoes!
Patna: The Bihar Legislative Council today discussed the growing mosquito menace with a member seeking sterilisation of mosquitoes.
During zero hour, Congress MLC Jyoti raised the issue of mosquitoes menace in the state and asked the government to order regular fogging.
She asked the Chair to direct the government to protect people from diseases occurring from mosquito bite.
With many other members narrating their woes due to mosquitoes, BJP member Baidyanath Prasad suggested sterilisation of mosquitoes throwing the members of house into peals of laughter.
RJD MLC Nawal Kishore Yadav quipped, criminals and mosquitoes enjoy total freedom in the state under the NDA government.
Health minister Ashwani Choubey along with Parliamentary Affairs minister Bijendra Prasad Yadan and Agriculture minister Narendra Singh were present in the House but the government had no answer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read