Bihar MLC suggests sterilisation of mosquitoes!
Patna: The Bihar Legislative Council today discussed the growing mosquito menace with a member seeking sterilisation of mosquitoes.
During zero hour, Congress MLC Jyoti raised the issue of mosquitoes menace in the state and asked the government to order regular fogging.
She asked the Chair to direct the government to protect people from diseases occurring from mosquito bite.
With many other members narrating their woes due to mosquitoes, BJP member Baidyanath Prasad suggested sterilisation of mosquitoes throwing the members of house into peals of laughter.
RJD MLC Nawal Kishore Yadav quipped, criminals and mosquitoes enjoy total freedom in the state under the NDA government.
Health minister Ashwani Choubey along with Parliamentary Affairs minister Bijendra Prasad Yadan and Agriculture minister Narendra Singh were present in the House but the government had no answer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez