Bihar MLC suggests sterilisation of mosquitoes!
Patna: The Bihar Legislative Council today discussed the growing mosquito menace with a member seeking sterilisation of mosquitoes.
During zero hour, Congress MLC Jyoti raised the issue of mosquitoes menace in the state and asked the government to order regular fogging.
She asked the Chair to direct the government to protect people from diseases occurring from mosquito bite.
With many other members narrating their woes due to mosquitoes, BJP member Baidyanath Prasad suggested sterilisation of mosquitoes throwing the members of house into peals of laughter.
RJD MLC Nawal Kishore Yadav quipped, criminals and mosquitoes enjoy total freedom in the state under the NDA government.
Health minister Ashwani Choubey along with Parliamentary Affairs minister Bijendra Prasad Yadan and Agriculture minister Narendra Singh were present in the House but the government had no answer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?