Bihar: Naxalite arrested in cop murder case
Munger: A hardcore Naxalite has been arrested on Wednesday in connection with the killing of Superintendent of Police Surender Babu in Bihar`s Munger district six years back, police said.
Acting on a tip-Off, police raided a place in Vimbandh area and captured Vishun Deo Dada alias Aghaura.
Surender Babu was killed in a landmine blast triggered by Maoists in Vimbandh on January 5, 2005.
Aghaura was wanted in connection with the killing.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Supreme Court to consider NEET exemption applications on Tuesday
- Delhi, Jammu, Shimla see hottest day of season; Telangana toll 178
- Rahul Gandhi to be Congress chief in 2016: Jairam Ramesh
- NDA to tread Ambedkar's path; favours quota in private sector
- EC seeks periodic reports on Bengal poll violence