Bihar: Naxalite arrested in cop murder case
Munger: A hardcore Naxalite has been arrested on Wednesday in connection with the killing of Superintendent of Police Surender Babu in Bihar`s Munger district six years back, police said.
Acting on a tip-Off, police raided a place in Vimbandh area and captured Vishun Deo Dada alias Aghaura.
Surender Babu was killed in a landmine blast triggered by Maoists in Vimbandh on January 5, 2005.
Aghaura was wanted in connection with the killing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'