Bihar official arrested for raping minor daughter
Patna: A senior state government official posted in the city was arrested on Saturday for allegedly raping his 14-year-old daughter.
Senior Deputy Collector Akhilesh Kumar was arrested on the complaint of his daughter, Senior Superintendent of Police Manu Maharaj said.
After medical investigation, the complaint of rape was prima facie found to be true, the SSP said.
The official stays in posh Shri Krishna Puri locality of the state capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail