Bihar police constable kills self
Purnia: A constable Thursday allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his
service rifle at the police line in Bihar`s Purnia town, Superintendent of police Amit Lorha said.
The body of the constable identified as Vikram Ajit
Singh (35) was brought to a government hospital for
Lorha said Additional Superintendent of police Vinod
Kumar will investigate the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China's manufacturing activity expands at slower pace
- 'Impose stock limit on importers to curb pulses prices'
- India, China armies vow to enhance cordial relations, maintain peace along LAC at border meet
- Save up to 20% in peak hotel rates by booking in advance
- Russia, US in bids to halt fighting in Syria's Aleppo