Bihar police constable kills self
Purnia: A constable Thursday allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his
service rifle at the police line in Bihar`s Purnia town, Superintendent of police Amit Lorha said.
The body of the constable identified as Vikram Ajit
Singh (35) was brought to a government hospital for
Lorha said Additional Superintendent of police Vinod
Kumar will investigate the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- Chinese soldiers spotted in Uttarakhand's Chamoli; defence ministry says 'no incursion'
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump could win, warns Barack Obama
- Delhi Transport Minister says 17 auto unions end strike; union leader denies
- World at war over money, not religious faith, says Pope
- World Hepatitis Day, 2016: Ten facts you should know!