Bihar police manhandle suspect in Munger
Munger (Bihar): A case of police manhandling a man in Bihar’s Munger district has come to light.
According to reports, the armed man allegedly behaved in a suspicious manner and pointed a pistol at passersby before being beaten up and dragged by the hair by a mob at Murgiachowk area on Monday.
The man identified as Md Afroz was rescued by the police from the mob before he started misbehaving with the policemen.
The cops then again beat up the man with the help of locals and dragged him by the hair, said reports.
He was taken to a hospital in a rickshaw in an unconscious state by a policemen, who all the time kept his feet on the man’s chest, TV visuals showed.
The police arrested the man and seized the pistol, two magazines and four rounds from his possession.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India