Bihar police manhandle suspect in Munger
Munger (Bihar): A case of police manhandling a man in Bihar’s Munger district has come to light.
According to reports, the armed man allegedly behaved in a suspicious manner and pointed a pistol at passersby before being beaten up and dragged by the hair by a mob at Murgiachowk area on Monday.
The man identified as Md Afroz was rescued by the police from the mob before he started misbehaving with the policemen.
The cops then again beat up the man with the help of locals and dragged him by the hair, said reports.
He was taken to a hospital in a rickshaw in an unconscious state by a policemen, who all the time kept his feet on the man’s chest, TV visuals showed.
The police arrested the man and seized the pistol, two magazines and four rounds from his possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon