Bihar police manhandle suspect in Munger
Munger (Bihar): A case of police manhandling a man in Bihar’s Munger district has come to light.
According to reports, the armed man allegedly behaved in a suspicious manner and pointed a pistol at passersby before being beaten up and dragged by the hair by a mob at Murgiachowk area on Monday.
The man identified as Md Afroz was rescued by the police from the mob before he started misbehaving with the policemen.
The cops then again beat up the man with the help of locals and dragged him by the hair, said reports.
He was taken to a hospital in a rickshaw in an unconscious state by a policemen, who all the time kept his feet on the man’s chest, TV visuals showed.
The police arrested the man and seized the pistol, two magazines and four rounds from his possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what