Bihar police manhandle suspect in Munger
Munger (Bihar): A case of police manhandling a man in Bihar’s Munger district has come to light.
According to reports, the armed man allegedly behaved in a suspicious manner and pointed a pistol at passersby before being beaten up and dragged by the hair by a mob at Murgiachowk area on Monday.
The man identified as Md Afroz was rescued by the police from the mob before he started misbehaving with the policemen.
The cops then again beat up the man with the help of locals and dragged him by the hair, said reports.
He was taken to a hospital in a rickshaw in an unconscious state by a policemen, who all the time kept his feet on the man’s chest, TV visuals showed.
The police arrested the man and seized the pistol, two magazines and four rounds from his possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing