Bihar police manhandle suspect in Munger
Munger (Bihar): A case of police manhandling a man in Bihar’s Munger district has come to light.
According to reports, the armed man allegedly behaved in a suspicious manner and pointed a pistol at passersby before being beaten up and dragged by the hair by a mob at Murgiachowk area on Monday.
The man identified as Md Afroz was rescued by the police from the mob before he started misbehaving with the policemen.
The cops then again beat up the man with the help of locals and dragged him by the hair, said reports.
He was taken to a hospital in a rickshaw in an unconscious state by a policemen, who all the time kept his feet on the man’s chest, TV visuals showed.
The police arrested the man and seized the pistol, two magazines and four rounds from his possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!