Bihar polls: 63 nominations rejected
Patna: Nominations of 63 of the total 682
candidates have been rejected on technical grounds on scrutiny
of papers for 45 Assembly constituencies going to polls in the
second phase in Bihar on October 24.
Altogether 682 candidates filed their nomination
papers for 45 constituencies and 63 of them were found not to
be in order during scrutiny, Additional Chief Electoral
Officer Kumar Anshumali said.
With this, 619 papers have so far been found valid, he
said, adding tomorrow was the last date for withdrawal of
candidature, Anshumali said.
So far, 186 candidates have submitted their papers for
48 constituencies going to polls in the third phase on October
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie